My Dream Job
Hello everyone, in this blog I will talk about what I wanted to do when I was little. I always liked and played music, and I dreamed about being a composer since I was very young. However I also liked the space and the sea, and at some point I thinked of becoming an astronaut or a marine biologist.
I was passionate about the sea animals, especially whales (I still am) and I was also obsessed whit the space and all celestial bodies, like planets, stars, and above all black holes (I still am). I think I was attracted to those things because I was interested in the unknown and the undiscovered.
However, I decided to become a musician, because it is what makes me happier and I belive I have more musical than mathematical or scientific skills.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarThe immensities of the sea and outer space are really attractive, it's good that you like them, I love them too. It is beautiful and unknown.
ResponderEliminar