A place I would like to visit
Hi everyone, in this blog I will talk about a place I would love visiting.
I would really like to go to Italy, in specific Florence and Venice, those two cities really draws my atention, besides that they are well known, I read a novel that was set in this places (Inferno, Dan Brown), and the architecture and the art was a central point in the story. I would like to make a tour to all the inportant places of the cities, like the Loggia della Signoria o dei Lanzi, the outdoor sculpture gallery next to Palazzo Vecchio.
The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistery of Saint John and the Duomo Square.
I also would like to see Giotto´s bell tower.
And that´s it, I hope you liked this entry, see you in the next blog.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario