Postgraduate Studies

 Hi everyone, in this blog I will write about my postgraduate studies. When I finish my bachelor´s degree in theory of music next year, I want to do a Master´s degree in musical composition in europe, mostly in Spain; my choices at the moment are:

Master´s Degree in Composition applied to Audiovisual and Stage Media, in the Conservatori Liceu, in Barcelona, Spain. 

Master´s degree in Composition of Soundtracks and music for Audiovisual Media, in the Escola Superior de Música de Catalunya, also in Barcelona. 

This two would be the easiest/convinient choises, because I have two uncles living in Terragona, a city next to Barcelona, and I am sure they would be happy to take me in.




Comentarios

  1. It seems spectacular to me that you already have thought of options to continue, that is very good without a doubt. I hope you can do it, I wish you much success and learning.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares